Still more art


gorgeous sunset taken by Flora who especially liked the juxtaposition of the Amish hay mounds and the electric wires.   


This blog starts off with a picture just to get your attention. Flora was quick on the camera button, once again.

I'm having issues thinking of different names for the blog title. I seem to be in a rut. but then again, perhaps I am.

The art classes are great.  As much as I enjoyed watercolor at Yellowstone. it was only a tiny taste of how satisfying it is.  Joan and I are both surprised and quite pleased with the results we have. We both feel like we discovered something important to us, to our souls, or our spirits.  Anyway, all the pictures are mine, but you get to meet Joan and Jane and a glimpse of Susan. I have some descriptions on each one to let you get the feel of it.  I wish I could explain the  joy painting these pictures gives me.  I had no idea I could actually do something like this, but then again -- it is a skill that almost anyone can learn.  And Jane is a good instructor/teacher or is she my spirit guide?  Who really knows???

Painters tape to form the trees

My version

These were done the same way with painter tape forming the trees.

Joan at work, Susan in the background


Jane with sample for next assignment using this procedure 


Not quite finished.  I followed instructions from internet. www.rkmcguire.com  if you care. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures