Art, just mostly my art.

I am trying to be very funny with giving myself the artist title.  I am enjoying this new-found interest of watercolor painting.  I will never be great, but who cares?  I am and will be satisfied with my results.  So there!! lol.

We are in week 5 of 6 in watercolor class.  I have learned so much between Jane, who is a wonderful instructor, more like a guiding spirit, and YouTube, that has tons and tons of information.  Knowing how I can get involved in something and leave everything else behind, I force myself to shine my kitchen sink, aka straighten up the kitchen, before I sit and watch and paint.  Not a bad life, I'll tell you.

Enjoy the  refrigerator art.  Thanks....
This is one study we did in class, applying some new techniques

Just pictures.  The one with the moon is salt added to the wet paint for the sky to give it a neat look

Cute snow creature with practice pad colors on the edge

I was just messing around with snowmen and they came out kind of cute, so I added the background as an afterthought.

This is a work in process

Would you believe this is the finished product? 

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're back and I love the fact that I have your art on our refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're just happy I'm also putting food in the refrig!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

More pictures