Friday Night Movie

I think I'm getting to see more movies here in one month than I have at home in one year.  Since I usually have evening off, it works out well.  There is a movie at the Rec Center on some Monday nights, and there are nature talks-I think they have a nicer, friendlier term at the Rec Center.  I saw one on bears, there is one coming up on native plants and one on cougars--the animals not the human kind.  Although there's nothing wrong with that.

Work is going well.  We get really busy at times and the lines go to the door.  The tables are all full, and customers get antsy.  We have a lot of new people working there, all under 22.  One of the older (maybe 35) guys calls me Mom.  I slap him with a wet towel.  Not really.  It's almost a game to see who will still be there in 2 weeks.  We are losing our assistant manager,  Gary, due to family emergency.  We lost our other assistant manager due to stupidity, although probably a better term was used before he was terminated about 2-3 weeks ago.

I'm attaching some photos that I took yesterday.  You know how i like old, wrinkly trees and such.  Hope you enjoy them.
Bridge and river-Old Faithful Inn in distance


signs of spring 

Old tree

Mo
ground squirrel at my shoe

Same squirrel

Neat old tree root

Another tree

River and run-off

Comments

  1. that critter looks like a chipmunk or is it a ground squirrel..with all your nature talks..you would be the expert. I love the shot of the Lodge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures