Sunday evening

Well, it was a really busy day at work, mostly because one of the two registers was not working.  It really slowed down service, many folks asking why we wouldn't open it up.  I felt like saying, "what a great idea!! I wish I had thought of it."  There was a steady line, many times out the door, from 11 AM until about 4:30.  It slowed to a trickle, but I was off at 5 PM, so it didn't affect me much.

I went to a pow-wow on Saturday in Cody, Wyoming.  It was really cool.  The costumes were great and the dancing and performing interesting.  There were 15-10 craft stands with all handmade items.  I bought myself a neat bracelet, and a few other babbles.  There was Indian Fried Bread, but the line was always too long and I was happy with the pulled pork sandwich.  Pictures were difficult because of the pop-up tents that were allowed on the parade grounds edges.  I also couldn't edit out the stuff I didn't want. .

I also took some pictures on the road through Wyoming. The mountains change to some really different styles.  Very cool. We also saw another bear, but I couldn't get a photo. 

And I finally have the bear pictures, too.  He was just standing around eating flowers.  How very cool. 

I have been having trouble with both wifi and telephone, so I hope that this blog gets through.  we are all having trouble, so we're blaming it on Pence's visit last week.



Wyoming

Wyoming

Add caption

Wyoming

Pow-wow

Wyoming

Wyoming


Wyoming

Wyoming

Wyoming

Wyoming

Wyoming

Yellowstone Lake

Bear



Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures, thank you even the bow wow looks pretty good. And how can you be afraid of a Grizzly eating flowers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures