Than's Dad's Desk

Over the past few days, Than and I have emptied the storage shed where Steve M. had excess furnishings and a lot of personal memorabilia.  We're sorting some things that might be interesting for the Celebration of Steve's Life on October 4th. It's still hard to grasp that he is actually dead. Flora did a lot of reading and marking some of his journals. One of  the things that was there was Than's dad's desk.  Steve has used it since he came back from San Fran, but couldn't take it to Milton Hilton. So now it is Than's turn. It sure looks nice in the sun-porch.  My junk next to it needs to be dealt with. I didn't realize how much stuff was to the left of the desk until I saw it in the photo, attached



We just had a full moon yesterday, I think, so it is still rather full.  Moon rise was about 9 PM, so it was rather dramatic.  The river seems really still, and the reflections is lovely.  I took a few pictures with the new camera.  I tried for a shot through the spotting scope, but it was not cooperating.  

Clara is healing and feeling ok, a bit sore.  She says she sleeps a lot, but that's how to heal. Sound good to me.  Sleeping is one of my favorite things to do.
I think one would have problems identifying this photo unless one was told the subject matter.  Then it looks like a moon and reflection.  I'm watching for geese to fly through it, wish me luck.



Comments

  1. I have to say I like the patina of old furniture particularly family heirlooms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures