Brenda's Blog

Not only is writing a blog fun, yet challenging at times, it is contagious.  Brenda is going back to YNP for the winter season and is doing a blog about it.  the blog is   ynpfever2019.blogspot.com  She is still in Florida, but on her way by December 1. There are a lot of pictures and maps. She's good at this blogger thing.  I hope she has better luck than I did, but she does have Verizon  and that is the only tower even close.  T-mobile was complaining about how much roaming time I used. Oh well.

Speaking of roaming, I am going camping with Pam F this weekend. There is a Halloween party Saturday and a bunch of us are going to Wonderland, the location of the party. on Friday. Than doesn't want to go and Pam's SO Bobby can't make it, so Pam and I are sharing her camper. Wondererland is a piece of land (75 acres) that Trish and Kirk own and have made a great area for camping.  Their last name is sort of close to Alice, therefore it is Alice's Wonderland.  I'll have a lot more pictures on Monday when I get back.  I am making Boilo and introducing it to the Share Camping Crew.  knowing this crew, it will be a favorite.

I will slowly go through my past blogs and add the pictures that I couldn't at that time, that make the story line stronger.  You'll probably see doubles of earlier blogs, but not in the proper blog.

No new river pictures, or anything else interesting, so I'm attaching a photo I sent to Elaine, reminding her of our Flying Belini Sisters days.  The potato cakes were good, too.  I actually made too much batter, so Than and I had potato cakes for lunch today. (Thursday) Enjoy the rest of your day.
Mmmmmmm. Potato cakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures