Knees and Refrigerator Art


First off, thanks to the folks who helped me worry about Than.  He is doing fine, recovering from a nasty bruise  that caused fluid to accumulate in his knee joint.  All in all, it could have been worse.  Also, thanks for the birthday wishes. How on earth did I get to be 71 years old?  Really, just a week ago I was 25!!  And my sister, Marie is now 80.  I guess that is the game.  Tack up as many of those years as we can while we can. Happy birthday, Marie.

Anyway, I am enjoying watercolor painting. As I mentioned, Stu and Than came up with a studio area in our sun room.  Pictures to follow. I am using a lot of online instructors.  My current favorite is Mind of Watercolor. I'm experimenting with watery, flowing, mixing colors. It is just so neat.  Thanks, Jesse who was the Yellowstone watercolors instructor. Enjoy the rest of your day.  Thanks for the encouragement.


My little corner of the world art studio

This is the view from my chair

Train picture is evolving.
This is the basis of the train painting.

This is an unstructured style of painting-unfinished, just in case you couldn't tell.  perhaps there is another name and I will correct it if so.

This was fun.  Pick the colors, splash each on, one at a time, connect the ones that sort of look like flowers, add green and call it a wildflower field.  

Most recent start of a painting.  It actually could be a rather abstract face, or mask as it stands.  it is actually the Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone.  You'll understand when you see the finished product.

This is Elaine's Christmas Gift, but it wasn't ready.  

Comments

  1. Pretty pictures from a pretty pretty Art Studio. Inartfully sed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures