Fun at work

The group of people who are working at the Geyser Grill really seem like a fun loving bunch. It gets really busy, everybody works their tails off, then it catches up and we get ready for the next rush.  During the getting ready is when the goofing off goes on.  Nothing too out of hand, but enough to see the humor of it all.  I feel as this group gets used to me, I'll easily be included in the frivolity.  They still don't know how much they can tease me without going over the line, but time will fix that one.

I did get another roommate.  Her name is Patrice and she's in her late 20's.  She has worked at Yellowstone before and knew the dorm they were going to put her was too much a party dorm and right next to the employee pub.  She asked the housing folks what dorm do they put the older workers--so here she is.  She seems nice although she is a vegan/vegetarian. The nickname for this dorm is Geritol Hall. 

I'm still having issues about getting photos from my phone to my laptop.  Somebody here has to know how to do this, but so far, no luck. Everything I've tried hasn't helped.

I heard that the Lt.Gov was in Lewisburg today (Saturday).  I hope it did some good.  I'm on federal lands, so even those with medical cards are not allowed to use.  What a messed up system.

Comments

  1. You probably won't find much help in the Geritol group. Go to the younger people for computer information. And they can come to you for life advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it..I am really looking forward to the unfolding adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi don't know why I am on the habitat email but is me big brother. Finally got around to looking at your blog. The kids came down yesterday which was a lifesaver because I could not install a new printer so I feel your pain re: pictures. Will try and keepup with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures