Geyser Grill

I started at Geyser Grill today and it seems like a pretty good fit.  it is more laid back than the big dining rooms, a lot less noisy, and I don't have to do dishes.  Yeah!  I will run the register, help tourists figure out where the ketchup is and help keep the front end full with the likes of yogurt, beverages and prepackaged stuff.  To keep it easy, there is only one size fountain drink, one size french fries and a limited menu.  one of the items is a bison bratwurst. Not our bison, but farm raised near here.  We even have gluten free, for an additional price.

As i mentioned yesterday, it was the shakedown dinner at the Snow Lodge dining room,  the Obsidian Room.  the meal was great. i had a lamb dish, my friend Christine had a chicken dish.  I did take pictures, but for some reason I can't get them to show up from my phone.  Where is Clara when I need her

We had a hail storm today.  the folks from the southern areas don't get to see that often and found it delightful.  i was less impressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures