Morning Glory Pool

I had the day off today and it was a beautiful day.  Bright and sunny, perhaps 50 degree or so.  I took a hike to Morning Glory Pool.  It's about a 3 mile hike, but it took me about 2 1/2 hours to do it.  Many stops along the way for photos and chit-chat and rest.  Brenda made me take her bear spray, so I felt like a real hiker. All the photos don't do the Pool justice.  it is just magnificent.

I had dinner with my new roomie, Rose.  She really seems nice and quite normal.  To be fair, only 2 of my roomie were less than normal, the other 2 were fine.  She is twice divorced and has 5 kids and 7 grandkids and a dog.  Retired, but is self employed as a notary.  She'll be here for 5 months.
Morning Glory Pool


and again

And again

e





Comments

  1. Can we get one of these for our house? It looks like a hot mineral baths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an abyss...how deep is it? It really looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures