MTV discussion

I'm sitting in the Obsidian lounge listening to a rather confusing conversation about MTV and somehow, I came up with a name, Samantha Fox.  I only vaguely aware that MTV was around in the 80's, probably from my kids watching it.  it's just funny the way something jogs one's memory, isn't it?  One of the guys is now playing Ray Stevens with the song about Margaret,  "It's me Margaret"  whatever the actual name is, I don't know.

Today at work was busy.  I'm told to expect it to stay this way through Labor Day, although I will be leaving before then.  I actually was late because I couldn't get into the Post Office until 11 AM and I knew I had a package of papers and stuff from Mel.  They are rather cool about stuff like that. Actually, they were happy that I showed up at all.  Many of the kids don't bother to show up or call off.

I had some of the best bar-b-que ribs tonight at the EDR (employee Dining room).  I think I ate a full set of ribs. Since I get there late, I am able to go back for seconds and even thirds.  Mmmm.  I'm pretty pleased with the food there.  If you don't like anything, they will make you a hamburger or grilled cheese. They will also do eggs to order in the AM.  There is a fairly full salad bar and a sandwich bar, too. And cold cereals. Yet, a lot of folks complain about it.  Some people are never happy.
Anemone Geyser

another view of Anemone Geyser

Yet again, Anemone 



Comments

  1. It looks like the bottom of an old time tea kettle. I'll bet it smells good right around that play shirt. I don't know where the word shirt came from I said must smell really good around that the geyser. It's where the world breaks wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read your blog and your old man's comments..LOL Oh as to his 'play shirt" reference, I here the guy who invented auto correct is dead...May he roast in Piss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures