Yet again, another roomate

Yepper, I have another roommate. Her name is Rose and she's from Northern California.  She's in her 60's, I'm guessing and it's her first time working at Yellowstone.  She just arrived and the crew from the lounge is filling her in and trying to make her comfortable.  She seems nice.  Again, another one who says she's here to stay.  Maybe 5 is a charm.

Today, (Tuesday) is my Friday, as I have the next 2 days off.  Wayne, Jasmine and I are going hiking on Thursday.  Jasmine is actually the real hiker of the group and has some definite suggestions about where we will go. Wayne is also going to West Yellowstone tomorrow and swears he'll find me a real italian hoagie.  I have been craving one for weeks now.

Work has been intense, to say the least.  It has been very,very busy with lines going out the door. We also have a lot of new kids so the routine isn't going as smooth as it could.  Some of the "older" meaning working there longer than a month -- actually hold the place together.  Of course, there is always someone who think they know everything, but really doesn't but I won't mention his name.  I do enjoy working there as I'm now at the register mostly.

I had a neat experience the other day.  I was sitting in the lounge reading the newspaper when one of the other residents ran into the room with her camera.  Right there, between our residence and the next one walked a Bison.  it isn't something one sees every day, even here.

I've added some pictures of the ground squirrel.  I can't remember if I added any before.  If so, you're seeing them again.

My leg he's trying to crawl up




Comments

  1. We're taking bets back here I have roads for a full run. Some people say three days. So try to be nice. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little pant leg squirrel critter would be a better roommate...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures