Saturday Night Radio

I know listening to the radio Saturday night doesn't sound like a barrel of monkeys, but it truly is a relaxing way to spend the evening. Especially since I was radio deprived in Yellowstone aka YNP.  Way back in the day, 1990's I started listening to Saturday night PBS radio shows while Than did the race track announcer at Greenwood Action Track.  The newest show, Live from here isn't as good as Prairie Home Companion, but I may just be reluctant to change.  The music is really good. The comedy is amusing, sometimes roaring funny.

I dropped my phone in the toilet bowl the other day.  I didn't even realize that I had lost it.  Than comes out of the bathroom asking why my phone is in the toilet. I have lost almost all the the phone numbers I had. How annoying.  I did get a new phone, so another phone to learn. Will it ever end. Please call me to find out if I lost your number.  I probably did.  Whoever is reading this, please call me.  Thanks.

Rose, of YNP, is in Glacier National Park this weekend.  I would probably be with her if I were still there.  looking forward to details.

One of the many joys of being home, corn-on-the-cob. I didn't have any fresh at all in YNP.  And it is a very good season.  I'm also perfectly situated for fresh peachs, pears, nectarines.mmmmm. The joy of living in Central Pennsylvania.  One of the many things I am grateful for having.

I'm planning to write 3-4 times a week.  Brenda may be joining this blog.  time will tell on that one.  I hope something interesting happens here to jazz up this blog.

Comments

  1. So our thrill-a-minute existence on the river doesn't keep you interested? Wait till it snows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely existence here. I just need drama for the blog. minor drama, like corn-on-the-cob.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures