Elaine and Chris

In yesterday's blog, I mentioned that I would give a fuller story about Elaine and Chris.  Well, I spent a few hours with Elaine and a few minutes with Chris today. Those two together just sparkle. I can't ever remember seeing Elaine more joyful. I went over earlier today, Sunday, to help Elaine move stuff at from her apartment to Chris's house. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend much time with Chris as he was in a Slackers Bike Race and I got lost on the way over wasting time driving around when we could have socialized.  Next time for sure.

They actually started dating sometime in July, eight weeks before they were married. They had seen each other around the coffee house and the bar in Milheim and other music events, but didn't really know each other.  Elaine, urged on by Flora, started a conversation and magic happened.  Chris had already planned the trip to Nashville and invited Elaine along.  Then they decided to elope and since there was a Friday 13th with a full moon--what else could they do but choose that day to be married in Nashville.  they had tattoos of rising moon on their hands and a really cool heartish shaped tattoo on their forearm interiors of the date of the marriage. Which incidentally are the same numbers backward and forward 9-1-3-19.  I believe that is a palindrome. I don't think it has to be letters, numerals are ok, too. I think whole sentences too.  or not.  Anyway, the are head over heals in love and acted on it, surprising everyone. Elaine Whitmer sounds nice. It still is hard to believe. Shock, mostly. Elaine sent me the full wedding picture file, but I'm having issues accessing it. surprise, surprise. What that means is I'm repeating pictures.  I'll throw in a few odd ball photos just to amuse myself and you.
There are actually two deer in that picture walking along the riverbank

Elaine and Chris being silly, but I guess I didn't have to tell you that!!




A chair at a party recently

Comments

  1. Our best wishes to Elaine and Chris Margaret enjoyed her trip to several places and then finally found Elaine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wolf Video from Yellowstone

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures