Wolf Video from Yellowstone

My Yellowstone buddy, Brenda is back at YNP for the winter season. Within the first few days, she and friends saw a wolf herd.  Brenda, quick with the camera was able to get a few seconds of video. Thanks. Brenda.  By the way, she will start posting to her blog about YNP very soon.  The address once again is:
ynpfever2019.blogspot.com.  Leave a comment of encouragement and amazement if you could, please.  Unfortunately, I cannot load the video to this blog, so you'll have to wait until Brenda uploads it or until Clara comes over and shows me how to do it.

Since the last post, my art class ended.  Joan and I are signed up for the February class.  I've added a few pictures that I painted.  Some are good, some aren't but it's the thought that  counts, right?   I painted a few yellowstone  pictures for four of my Yellowstone friends.  They all saw the original painting I did at YNP, so they will know how far I have come. 

Happy holidays to one and all.  Today is a good day to have a good day....

This is my practice version.  I forgot to take pictures of the two I sent to Brenda and Christine which are very similar to this.

Zen Bison practice

Zen Bison for Steve.  He took the original photograph.  

This is a work in progress.  It is suppose to be a view from the train for Clara, but it's not quite right. 

This is for Rose.  This trail was one of our favorites.  

Comments

  1. I love the water colors, and a merry happy New Year to all of Margaret's peeps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art, just mostly my art.

More pictures